News 09 Jun 2016
Open Day: How to help improve disabled people’s access to transport
15th June 2016, 10.30am – 3.30pm at Station Hotel, Perth.
Transport Scotland is working with disabled people’s organisations to develop an Accessible Travel Framework. They want to know your views on disabled people’s access to transport.
At this open day you will:
- Have a chance to tell us about the problems you have using public transport and what can be done to make it better.
- Learn about what the Mobility and Access Committee for Scotland does.
- Talk to members of the Committee about what they do.
- Find out how you can apply and what support there is to help you apply.
- Find out about what reasonable adjustments are available to help disabled people who are members of the Committee do the job.
To book a place, call Janice at Inclusion Scotland 0141 559 5025 or email [email protected]
Or you can register online at Eventbrite: https://macsopenday.eventbrite.co.uk
Lunch will be provided and reasonable travel expenses can be covered – please advise in advance. Please also contact Inclusion Scotland if you have any access requirements.